Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Oh Gigi's...

Two more cupcakes.  How is it that my pants still fit?  

I had noticed during one of my visits to Gigi's that there was a special cupcake during the month of April.  Well, any cupcake obsessed girl has to try it out right?  So I planned a visit on a Saturday when I could by such cupcake.


I am not going to lie, I was a little skeptical.  I am not a huge cherry fan unless they are at the bottom of an apple martini.

But, this one did not disappoint!  The chocolate ice was to die for and the cake had just the right amount of cherry in it.  

Very Perry Chocolate Cherry and Candy Bar Crunch

I also decided to try Candy Bar Crunch.  The description of this one alone called my name.  

Yellow cake with bits of Butterfinger® baked in, topped with Butterfinger® buttercream frosting and crushed Butterfingers®.

I mean, who would not want to jump all over that?  Butterfinger?  Somebody stop me.

With that being said, I think I must kick the current favorite, Chocolate Salted Carmel, to the curb and make room for Candy Bar Crunch.  Poor thing, did not even see it coming!

Look for more cupcake reviews next week!

No comments: