Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Fall!

My friend Heather sent this to me the other day.

Words to live by

I am pretty sure that this ecard sums up my life.  And for anyone that is counting, I have been burning Fall candles since the middle of August.  Oh and that is also when I decorated for Fall with all my pumpkins.  I was too excited to wait any longer. 

Oh and speaking of Pumpkin Spice Lattes, I received the below comment from Emily earlier this week. 

"So I had never heard of the pumpkin spice latte before your post.  (Yes apparently I live in a deep dark cave away from society.)  In the two weeks since, I have made up for my previous ignorance and had no less than FIVE.  Thank you for the introduction!  I am OBSESSED.  :)"

To say that that this made my day is an understandment.  I mean, I have converted someone to a Pumpkin Spice Latte maniac.  I can hear the angels singing right now.  Carry on.

No comments: