Monday, October 18, 2010

A Keri Kind of Post...

  • First off, a reminder to all drivers commuting North bound on I-35 in Johnson County between 8:00 am and 8:30 am:  Your turn signal is simply a request to change lanes and only a request.  Just because you turn it on does not mean just come on over into my lane.  You know what happens when you assume. 
  • Dear Creepy Man in the Rapist Van who stared at me while I was putting my lip gloss on at a stoplight:  I have your license plate number, so scoot.
  • Apparently it is too early to begin planning vacations for 2011.  I am not sure it was the third eye roll that lead me to believe this or the fact that Ken about flipped out when I mentioned California 2011. 
  • I will bring this up again next month to gage the response by Ken.
  • You know what else Ken thinks it is too early to hear about, my next marathon.  Apparently he did not get the memo that I must have it planned within the next few weeks or there is nothing to obsess about!
  • I ran a total of 11 miles last week.  I was surprised that I was not that sore after the marathon.  I waited until Thursday to run.  Ken said I was crazy for wanting to run so early, but I had so much Halloween candy last week, that I had to take matters into my own hands.
  • I had a pumpkin pie concrete from Sheridan's yesterday.  They boast an entire piece of pumpkin pie in each concrete.  Mine must have had a piece of pie meant for a two year old.  They must not have known that the Pumpkin Queen was ordering, surely they would have given me more pumpkin pie in there...
  • On Friday I had the pleasure of speaking to Marcus at Wells Fargo.  Apparently they will not cash a check that has one amount hand written and a different amount in the numerical box.  Marcus reminded me that the hand written amount is what they go by.  Thanks Marcus, I have only been writing checks for about 10 years. 
  • What is the limit on bottles of coffee creamer you can have in your fridge before you have an issue?  Three?  Well I have six.  All different flavors of course and three of them are holiday flavors.  I may or may not have done a cart wheel in Price Chopper yesterday after I saw the holiday flavors. 
  • I spent my Saturday with Heather, Michelle, and Melissa shopping in Atchison, KS.  Fun was had by all. 
 Me, Heather, Michelle, and Melissa (thanks for the picture Melissa!)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Holiday creamer at Price Chopper? Oh I am SO there after work tonight!

Love your "Keri-kind-of-posts"! They make me smile everytime :)

Lindsay said...

sooo you have the energy for a cart-wheel, but can only muster up 11 miles? ;)

it is never to early to plan a vacation.

Tara said...

6 coffee creamers???? And how many of them are pumpkin flavored. ;)