Friday, January 8, 2010

Funny...

Ken had an early breakfast meeting this morning.  He left all dressed up in his suit since he is interviewing a few job candidates today.  Since he had to take the trash out, he had his tennis shoes on so he would not fall on the drive way or get his dress shoes all nasty. 

He calls me about 30 minutes ago to let me know he accidentally grabbed two different dress shoes.  We both laugh and he asks me what he should do.  I told him just to wear them and no one will notice since they are both black and similar. 

He calls me back about 10 minutes later to let me know that he went to put them on and realized he has two right foot shoes...

3 comments:

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Funny! = )

Wendy said...

That is so funny!

ajh said...

I once took 2 right shoes to a race of sorts that was a couple hours from my house. My husband had come with me and I didn't want the trip to be for nothing so I ran in them. Usually when I told people the story they immediately went and got shoes and tried it out to see if it was possible. Yes, possible but not easy!