Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Our Halloween consisted of carving pumpkins, passing out candy and hanging out with friends!


Kya looked quite festive in her pumpkin scarf!


I made pumpkin pie bites!  I am just a regular Suzy Homemaker!

Two of my friends brought me treats! Heather brought me pumpkin cupcakes. I enhaled one the moment she pulled out of the driveway, that is why there is one missing. Melissa brought me a corndog too! I enhaled that as soon as she left too. Basically my dinner was cupcakes, a corn dog and Halloween candy. What five year old would not want to live at my house???


My girl and me, gee, I have no idea why I got carded at the liquor store tonight!



We had a great Halloween at home tonight. Kya received so many compliments from the trick-or-treaters. Everyone loves the white dog and thinks she is so pretty. We had so many trick-or-treaters, that we ran out of candy. Ken had to go make a candy run for me. I have to say that he does not buy the good stuff that I buy!
Happy Halloween!! Christmas music will officially begin tomorrow!

No comments: