Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanksgiving 2022...

I worked on Thanksgiving this year, so we did our Thanksgiving the Sunday prior. It is always my favorite day of the year. It is full of friends that are family, wine, and doggies. It is always perfect. We were missing two doggies this year and Michelle and I definitely shed a few tears. We loved spoiling both Lotti and Dottie and Aunt Michelle even had pup cups!


We enjoyed a bottle of Iron Horse Gratitude!



Rob, Michelle, and Dottie



Dottie was all about snuggling



Aunt Michelle passed out some good bones!



Dottie even snuggled on Ken!




Us girls sat outside for a while. The snuggling was unreal



Dottie and her dad



Two besties



Pup cups!!!


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration. On actual Thanksgiving, I spent the day at the hospital and Ken and Lotti enjoyed a nice day at home. Here's to me not having to work Thanksgiving again for awhile!


No comments: