Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Christmas 2020...

The Christmas season looked a little different for us this year.  There was no trip to Munich, no kitties, and we had just moved into a new house.  To top it off, I was finishing up my master's degree and studying to take my nurse practitioner boards.  It was very stressful.

I had to charge on the unit on Christmas Day, but we had a good time celebrating Christmas Eve and the day after.  This was Lotti's first Christmas and Kya's 14th!



My family on Christmas Eve.  We went to Christmas Eve dinner with Rob and Michelle and had a great time laughing and telling stories.  


Christmas Day with my work family.  We had a great crew that day and I was able to overlook a family member calling someone a whore before 0730 on Christmas morning.  It was not a phone call I was expecting first thing in the morning, on Christmas.


Celebrating our Christmas morning.  There were a lot of tears that they were no kitties with us this year, but we were happy to add Lotti to our celebrations.

Speaking of Lotti, that girl went hog wild on Christmas.  She was overcome with excitement.  She was so excited about the new toys and snacks.  She instantly destroyed one of her new toys in excitement.

Excited girls


We spent the remainder of the day eating snacks and watching movies.  It was a nice lazy day.  I am excited for the Christmas season next year which includes no studying and no moving!


This sums up Lotti's first Christmas pretty well!




No comments: