Sunday, February 14, 2021

Kya and Lotti Do Salida, CO...Day 3...

The next morning we walked to downtown for lattes and pastries.  

 

Lattes with my ladies.  This picture is one that I will treasure forever.  I love that they are both wearing their Fall scarves.


We walked around downtown for a bit and then relaxed at our VRBO.  We saw a winery on our wine to our hike the day prior and wanted to go check it out.  The girls both stayed behind at the house.

We spent the afternoon at Mountain Spirit Winery, enjoying a bottle of white wine.  It was a lovely day, with the exception of it being windy, which we are pretty used to here in Kansas.

Scenery around the winery


Ken enjoying the wine and sunshine


After the winery, we took the girls on a walk around downtown, stopping at a brewery for a few beers.  The girls love to go wander around a new city.


My favorite view, my girlies out for a walk


This picture.  My heart melts whenever I look at it.  I am not sure which one of them is the cutest.


We had a pretty early night and ended it with some bone chewing/napping at the VRBO.  The girls really enjoyed their day.

Relaxing and bone chewing go hand in hand.

No comments: