Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018...

Thanksgiving 2018 has come and gone and there is no shortage of gratefulness coming from our house.  We were able to spend Thanksgiving this year with our wonderful friends Rob and Michelle. 

Michelle and I had agreed that we would buy a meal from Hy-Vee and just supplement with a few things.  Just like I said last year, I will never cook a full Thanksgiving meal ever again.  It is just too easy to let Hy-Vee do all of the work!

Our day was filled with wine, dogs, and friendship that feels like family.  It was a great way to spend Thanksgiving.  It was nice enough that we were able to spend most of the day outside on the deck.  I could get used to Thanksgiving weather like that!


I got to love on Louie a lot!  Louie is Rob and Michelle's new puppy and he is so cute.  Kya kept a close eye to make sure we did not accidentally bring Louie home with us.


These three.  Kya and Charlee have been besties for years and now there is a new one to the crew.  This was my favorite picture of the entire day.

I couldn't get enough of Louie and all of this snuggles and puppy kisses


Michelle and I were pouring more wine when we noticed this.  Everyone was sound asleep, except for Kya.

Kya was outside loving her life

Is there anything sweeter than sleeping animals?  


Wrapping up the night by the fire.  I am very thankful for this girl who has always felt more like a sister than a friend.

We called it an early night and was home by 6:30.  When we arrived home we found someone waiting for us under the Christmas tree.

I guess Santa came early this year.

Bring on the Christmas Season!

No comments: