Saturday, February 10, 2018

Christmas 2017...

After all of the December fun, December seemed to fly by!  I had a lot of time off from work, which meant I had to make up for it with a long stretch, which meant a lot of time away from my crew.  We definitely made the best of it and still enjoyed our last moments of December!

Mike and Katie came over for dinner and Angel claimed Mike.  Seriously, she would not leave his lap.

We always take Kya to Petco to shop for the kitties.  I mean, that is what good huskies do, right?


The trip is not complete without making Kya wear some sort of headband.  I guess at least she is a good sport about it!

I think she looks pretty cute with antlers!

Picking out the best treats for her kitties.

We love shopping for our babies.


One of our other favorite traditions is taking Angel to look at Christmas lights.  Seriously, this girl loves to ride in the car and see the lights.

Ready to take on the Christmas lights!

This really is Angel's favorite day of the year.  Do not worry about Theo.  He could care less about life outside his four walls!


We had our usual Christmas Eve dinner and drinks and then I had to work on Christmas for the first time in my life.  It really was not that horrible, other than me getting cussed out by a patient.  Yeah, on Christmas.  I guess that is life in the ICU.  It was so funny that I had to turn around and hide my laughter, since I have zero poker face.

We celebrated Christmas a few days later and I am pretty sure the children had no idea.


The kitties checking out their loot.

Angel loved the fire and loved getting some new mice.


Me with my babies on our Christmas morning.


No comments: