Thursday, March 23, 2017

Life Lately...

Life has been pretty low key in these parts, especially with me settling into day shift.  That's right, I am back on days and could not be happier.  I am pretty sure that if I stayed on night shift I would have eventually needed an antidepressant.  I was not built for nights and love the people that are on days with me.  Anyway, I think the only people that are sad about me being on days are my three hooligans.  They loved having someone at home with them all of the time.  Oh well, they will get over it.  Here is a peek at what we have been up to lately.


Ken came to bed one night and found this in our bed.  I had all three hoolies snuggling with me. They love Ken, but there is something about the way these three love their mama!


We went to the Martin City St. Patrick's Day Parade and brought Kya along for her first parade.  She even wore a scarf for the occasion.  

Kya and her daddy getting their parade face on.  Do not let Kya's face fool you, she had a good time.

My beautiful girl and me

This was our 5th time to go to the parade

We had a beautiful day last Saturday and Ken got quite a bit of yard work completed.  After my run, I went outside to enjoy the sunshine and someone else got to enjoy a little time in the sun.  


Yes, that is a cat on a leash.  Angel loves going outside to take it all in.

Angel was in Heaven! She even ate a leaf to celebrate.

That is what we have been up to lately.  I have also been putting the final touches on an upcoming vacation to Europe, which we are very excited about!



No comments: