Sunday, September 4, 2016

Life Lately...

It has been a fun last few weeks!  School has started, which has meant the start of clinical for me.  This is super excited, mainly because I am on the medical surgical trauma ICU during the night shift!  This has been an adjust from a sleep perspective, but very enjoyable!

Here is a peek into what we have been up to lately!

We had lunch with Mike and Katie in the Stockyard District and then made our way to the Stockyard Brewery to taste some craft beer.

Mike and Katie at Stockyard

Ken and me at Stockyard

After we left Stockyard, we went to one of our favorite places in Kansas City, KC Bier Co.

Enjoying some German bier and wishing we were back in Munich!

Since I have a night shift clinical this semester, these two have been super concerned about my sleeping during the day.  I am not sure if they are more concerned about why I am sleeping versus mad that I have been gone all night.  Life with cats is never boring!

I think everyone wants to share some time with the husky I won at the Missouri State Fair!

Theo is definitely pro-husky!!!

Jill and I attended a Kendra Scott event for the March of Dimes and had a lot of fun!  We both found a few items to bring home with us!

That is what we have been up to lately!





No comments: